Our History

DSC_0003 (2).jpg

In a semi rural setting by the seaside, Brighton Orphanage School no. 2048 opened its doors on April 1878 to provide free secular education to the orphaned casualties of the 'Boom and Bust' era of the 1870s. Brighton Beach Primary School continues a proud tradition of serving its community. Our Bathing Box logo connects the past with the present and although times have changed, the focus on the wellbeing and engagement of our students remains a constant.